Malaysia League 2011 for FIFA 11 PC beta 4
I’m quite happy with this 2nd public release of my MALAYSIA LEAGUE SEASON 2011 GAMEPATCH for FIFA 11 PC.
Just like previous beta 3 version, it still has 4 tiers of league and 5 cups tournaments, including a fantasy tournament to spice up the patch. Even the underdog team can now play in Cup tournament.
For the new comer of this M-League patch, let me brief you more about the patch:
- Comprises of 4 tiers of League – Super League-1st tier, Premier League-2nd tier, FAM (Cup) League-3rd tier, National (Cup) League -4th tier.
- It has 45 teams – 14 teams in Super League, 12 teams in Premier League, 11 teams in FAM League and 7 teams in National Cup League, and 1 Malaysia National Team added in INTERNATIONAL LEAGUE.
- 1 Charity Cup in the early season – battle between Super League champions vs Malaysia Cup champions of previous year
- 2 Cups tournament in the middle of season – F.A. Cup (real) and MSLPatcher Cup (fantasy)
- 2 Cups tournament in the end of season – Malaysia Cup (real) and Majlis Raja-raja Cup (fantasy)
- Reintroduced of absent teams, previously competed in the M-League :- KL Plus FC, Proton FC, KM Naza FC, UPB-My Team FC and placed into National League.
- Artworks in terms of kits and others were done by Angelvsevil and MSLPatcher. Latest kits artwork as of 21st April 2011.
- Most players in FAM League and National League are fake name/fantasy players. I can’t find all players so I choose to use unknown players.
Now a little thing to say:
- All fans of Malaysia football, that plays this patch are encourage to help the creator of the patch in anyways possible. I prefer if you can edit the patch in CM11 of certain team and send me a CMP to be incorporated into master database (in my PC).
- For examples, NS Betaria FC in no way are the real players. So if you know who and what position they play, you can edit the players name, position, height, etc, including their attributes in CM11.
- Later you can create specific CMP file of NS Betaria FC, upload to the internet and send me the link for downloading. I will then, export to FIFA11 PC and if the changes are suitable, it will be added permanently for next beta or final release.
- Let just assume this time around it is all about re-learning period.
- Yes, the release is late, but it should be acceptable. All important tools needed are developed by a person named Rinaldo from Italy. FIFA 11 PC is totally different from previous series, so he needs more time to recoding his softwares like Creation Master, Database Master and others. Hence, the delays also makes the world of FIFA 11 PC gamepatch stood still (almost).
- Glad you all a patience persons.
Fact of FILE:
Name of file : Malaysia League season 2011_pubrelease_beta4.zip
Console/PC : PC version only. Windows XP/Vista/7 32bit or 64bit. If your FIFA 11 PC and CM11 can run in your PC, then this gamepatch is for you.
First public release date : 24th April 2011
Creator : mslpatcher
Type of file patch : CMP file.
Special requirement : need Creation Master 11 (at least beta 6.2) to install the patch.
Size : 19.4 MB (19,561 kb)
Server : mediafire.com
Link to download #2: Clone Stadium for MSL4FIFA11PC beta 4 – One stadium only because the other clones stadium are ridicilously too big for my uploading bandwidth – Splitted file to Stad1, Stad2 and Stad3 files. (p/d: mslpstadcloneje)
- Download all three files and use Winzip or 7-zip to extract/unzip the content.
- Then run CM11 (latest release) and open FIFA11.
- Click on the menu PATCH, then LOAD.
- Click OPEN button, then select MSL4FIFA11PC_beta4_pubrel2.cmp.CMP file where you extracted just now. Now OPEN.
- Click SELECT ALL, then IMPORT. Wait for a few minutes till it done.
- Close CM-Patch Loader windows, then SAVE CM 11. Now you may quit CM11.
- Done, you can now Run FIFA 11 PC and play Malaysia League in your PC.
- Keep in mind all your previous game save no longer working.
- Later, run CM11 again and this time import/install a fix CMP file, MSL4FIFA11PC_LeagueandTournament_Fix.cmp. Hopefully it fix Malaysia NT to International League, as well as the Piala Malaysia licensed tournament.
Thank you for your support.
THIS IS A VOLUNTEER WORKS. Just us it as it is meant for. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
By Malaysian for Malaysian and the world.
ORIGINALLY STARTED FROM HERE!!!